Thursday, January 1, 2009

Assignment 2 - 1041107964

Final background

final output in Different bcak ground


the last step is when I add some pictures for FOM building that I had took by myself then put them inside boxes so the look nicer


then I add MMU you loge to the work make nicer then applied so filter sketch so the MMu you loge looks related
here I wrote the text abot FOM openday which on 21st of march 2009 I thath I appied some colors using layer style then gratient ovelayer then it wiil be as you see in the steps' imges

This step when I completed my background I draw one box using rectlang tool after that I cpoyed the box many times then I color it Different color using gradient tool then I merged all the layers the I applied new filter render the light effect then choos the alph 1 that I have create bfore





the part when I stared doing the background for the so I opened the channel then I created a new channel called alpha1 , then stared create my background by applying filter render could then after another filter called sketch . after this I took the MMU logo and paste in thechannel alpha 1 the I repet this there times so I get the shap I want and that can see in the step's imge

another step I made to finish my background in alpha channel I select so of the

Text the capy the paste on the bacakground



Reference






MY pictures









No comments: