Thursday, December 18, 2008

Exercise 5 - 1041107964



The final out put

create smok going up from the youga man head in this by drwing shape of smok using the tool lasso the fill up with cloud then using the filter blue glossy
I cpyed the fire flame to the other heand I went to the edit the transform/flip horizontal
in this step I slect the flame by going to the layer of the flame then hold ctrl +click then create mask on the layer that filled up with color cloud so that fire will be created
create new layer then I use Rectangular Marquee to create rectangular the I fill up with cloud the use red and yellow
i create new layer the I choose the brush that i created the flame shape and I change the color to white , then I created flames that will look like fire
I saved the shape of the flame that I have created as brush shape so I can this shape
I colored the the edge of the flame using the Brush i change the tool setting so I make the hardness 0% so I can use in this step
this step how to create flame i used Lasso and that by drawing the shape of the flame creat new layer the fill up the selection by ctrl+delete
this background's final step is go to the filter render the light effect then then choose alpha one that i created then change the light place so I get nice background
in this step I created channel I called it alpha then I fill it with with cloud also then the i applied on the cloud and glass filter then created new layer then I fill up red and black color using also the cloud.
creat new layer the I fill up using filter then render the cloud


the first step is creating the background using the magic wand I clear the organli background

No comments: